Wednesday, February 9, 2011

7 Months...and the other side of the hill...

Photobucket

I can not believe that we are here. Sophie is closer to being a year old than she is to being a newborn. How cliche I know but I really can not believe it...so much time gone so fast.
Trust me the hard times are still fairly fresh in my mind and I am really not wishing back the newborn day's quite yet! I like getting at least some more sleep and watching her play and looking forward to the end of the breastfeeding tunnel (bad mom I know...but when the time comes I will really be ready to be just plain me not milk factory!) and so many other things.
But for now...she is amazing...really...she is.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

As we ramble on down the other side of the hill I continue to wonder...wonder at this amazing, wonderful, beautiful life that I am so blessed to be living. *sigh*

No comments:

Post a Comment