Monday, January 17, 2011

The big S...or how much Sophie does not like new things.

So on Thursday last week we finally decided to give Sophie her first taste of "solid" food! Due to the large number of food allergies including gluten intolerance on my side of the family we decided to skip over the traditional rice cereal and go for the yellow and orange veggies starting with yummy butternut squash.
Sophie responded with.........well you can see below:



Sorry if the video is kinda funny I had to edit it down as it was kinda long!!
Like all new or different things Sophie does not seem to really enjoy them at first! Fortunately she has since decided that she really does like the squash after all and is eating fairly well!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Oh. My. Lanta. That was the funniest thing I've ever seen. Seriously I just laughed my head off!! :) Love ya'll!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love her initial reaction to the first bite! Too cute. We also just started food's this past Friday, so much fun.

    ReplyDelete