Tuesday, January 11, 2011

IKEA, IKEA I can see'ya your teetha!

We took our first family trip to IKEA last Sarturday!

Photobucket

There was a bit of crying, no napping and only one small husband-wife fight so overall it was a wonderful success!
And we got this for little pickle in preparation of the start of solid foods...

Photobucket

Photobucket

We also got these...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Which little one seems to approve of.

I have been trying to get a shot of her two little teeth and here they are at last!

Photobucket

And here they are again :-(

Photobucket
  

4 comments:

  1. What a little sweet pea! Love those teeth.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice shot of the teeth! Moo just had one of the bottom ones come through. Tell me, does it get easier now? please!?! lol.

    We are prepping to start solids this week as well! Be sure to post some messy baby face photos!

    In response to your comment on my blog:

    I was obsessive as well about the search for a decent duvet cover. I was looking (in vain, they dont ship to the UK) on Bed, Bath and Beyond's site, they have some good ones, have you tried them?

    ReplyDelete
  3. PS. Does your hubby now swear off IKEA? I've been begging mine to go back but after three other previous trips he now refuses LOL>

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nicky- Thanks it took forever to finally get a decent shot of them! For us once they finally came through it did seem to get better!!!
    I have looked a tiny bit online at Bed,Bath and Beyond but am hoping to get a chance to actually go to the store to look!
    lol @ the IKEA and husband thing what is that about. I had to beg and plead to get my husband to go the first time and then he would not go back for a long while after that and now just so long as its not to often he doesn't mind going!!!!

    ReplyDelete