Monday, November 29, 2010

Taking up a cause...

There are a few things that will always no matter what touch my heart. Two things in particular that whenever I hear or read about an applicable situation it drives me to want to "do" something and causes my heart to well up with emotion.

#1. Anything having to do with Down Syndrome
#2. Anything having to do with adoption.

The first because of this girl right here......
Photobucket

Thats my baby sister....my amazing, unbelievable, wonderful sister. I love her soooooo much!

And the second one because I have always (or for at least as long as I can remember) had a passion to adopt. Trevor and I have an amazing family! We have so many wonderful people that love and care about us and our child. I have always felt it was almost my duty to adopt and share the wonderful blessings we have been given.

So you can understand why I felt the need to pass along this amazing cause. Why when I was reading I couldn't stop the tears that welled up and why my heart swelled to "do" something (my first thought was that I wanted to take him home!)
Enough blabing I would like to introduce Cliff....



We have donated and I ask that any who feel they can would do the same....thanks for bareing with me while I take this cause on! 

No comments:

Post a Comment