Sunday, September 19, 2010

Is it magic or is it technology!?

Something new has come into our lives changing it forever and ever.

That is right the magical Baby Bjorn.

Photobucket

Photobucket

I had been looking for one for several weeks on craigslist and could not find one that was in both my price range and my geographical location. I was not going to drive to Plano for a Baby Bjorn, much to painful!
So I finally had a "duh" moment and looked on E-bay. I was so excited to find one for a total of $25 with shipping!!!! We received it about four days later and it was everything I thought it would be! She loves it! She is a bit small to be facing out but since she can not stand to be facing in princess Sophie gets her way.
I have done the dishes twice while wearing her, something I am sure the manufactures of the Baby Bjorn would not approve of but it worked fantastically for us!
We also had an outing that was a win for mommy until something unexpected almost ruined the day... more on that later!

3 comments:

  1. It's kinda nice having both your hands available for use! ;-) She's such a cutie! - Kim

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is invaluable sometimes! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, her cheeks are awesome! Cute fluffy hair, too! Hehe. Ella loves being in slings and carriers too. Little punk.

    ReplyDelete