Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Sophie Love!

What do I love about my girl.....everything! But to be more specific.

I love her round little cheeks that just beg to be kissed.

Photobucket

I love her cute little impossibly turned up noes that I have no idea where it came from.

Photobucket

I love how soft and sweet her whole little body is from the top of her head to her tiny toes!

Photobucket

Photobucket

I love doing things like this! After all I did have a kid mostly just to have someone to play with!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I love her super wonderful sweet smile gas or accident or not!

Photobucket

I love that she is all mine! Mine to care for and mine to love mine to kiss and hug....mine to give back to the one who so amazingly entrusted her to me!

Love you Sophie!

No comments:

Post a Comment