Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Danger of book reading!!!

I got four baby books from the library.......and as is typical of me I am now overreacting a bit to the information and struggling to use the best parts and leave the rest.
Our biggest difficulty right now is that Sophie for some reason starting about a week ago forgot how to go to sleep! She struggles against it crying because she is so tired but rocking, bouncing, pacifiers, swaddling, shushing, singing and everything else seems to only have varying levels of success. Once she finally falls asleep I carefully put her down and she either wakes up immediately or about 5 -10 min later sometimes. After about and hour to an hour and a half of this she will finally fall asleep and stay asleep!
Other than that she is the sweetest bundle of love ever as can be seen below!

Photobucket
Look she is sleeping! Yay!

Photobucket
I was so upset that this came out so fuzzy! I need my new camera! Only $250 to go!

Photobucket
Her sweet little hands.

And I know that This to shall pass :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment