Friday, August 6, 2010

One Month!!!!

Wow I can not believe it has been a month since little bit made her dramatic appearance in our lives!

What has changed over the past month since we first laid eyes on sweet Sophie?

Chubby bunny!! She gets chubbier every day....I can literally see the fat rolls growing and appearing here and there.

Her hair is getting lighter and longer every day and so far no signs that it is falling out!

Photobucket

Photobucket

She is stronger and can hold her head up higher and longer.

Photobucket

Photobucket

She can actually focus on things and for a longer period of time.

Photobucket

Photobucket

And she can SMILE! Its wonderful!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Happy one month B-day Sophie!

2 comments:

  1. How sweet! I cannot wait until my little one starts smiling (for reasons other than gas).

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know right! Those are sweet but its great to see real smiles! It will melt your heart!

    ReplyDelete