Thursday, October 21, 2010

Pumkintastic!

I know thats not a word and not even a very good combination of words but thats how I felt when we took our first ever pumpkin patch pictures!!!!

Photobucket

I thrive on traditions and rituals, I love the familiarity and the consistency of it. I love the power that grows around them as the memories build. The joy of recalling and talking about what happened last time or the time before. I love how each time is so different and yet so the same how it reveals how things have changed or remained the same.
So starting a new family tradition that I am already anticipating sets my little heart a tingling!
Without further ado I present pumpkins + fantastic!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Beautiful!!!

4 comments:

  1. Awwwww!!! They look so good :D YAY FOR PUMPKINS!!!! I still think she should have worn her pumpkin socks... ;) Love y'all!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Katie...You are the sweetest cutest little mommy ever! Love, Debbie

    Pictures are Pumpkin-A-Licious...and your sweet little angel is so CUTE-TASTIC!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Debbie,
    Thank you so much! You are too sweet!

    ReplyDelete