Wednesday, October 27, 2010

More tradition, Yeahh!!

Here comes more fun and wonderful traditions! *jumping up and down*
Before I got married I had never carved a pumpkin. At least not that I could remember. So the first Halloween that Trevor and I were married we carved pumpkins together. I was immediately in love! Using knives...squishy pumpkin guts...thinking of something creative and scary to carve....lighting them up and turning all the lights off to watch them glow....eating roasted pumpkin seeds....wonderful!!
We have done it every year since and taken pictures of our jack-o-lanterns like they were babies. I love it. 
Obviously baby girl is not old enough to handle a sharp knife and really actually not old enough to handle a marker....but we worked it out!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Two firsts in one! Pumpkin "carving" and marker on her skin!

Photobucket


Photobucket

Later on mom and dad helped out a bit with the carving.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment