Friday, September 10, 2010

Happy Anniversary

Time to gush a bit....

Four years ago today I married the most wonderful man in the world. That may seem like an exaggeration but I assure you it is not.

Photobucket
One of the happiest days of my life. I can not explain the absolute joy!

He is an AMAZING husband. He takes wonderful care of me by doing everything from working hard at a job he doesn't really love to rubbing my shoulders when I need him to. He is so kind and strong as a rock I depend on him for so much. He is so gentle with me when I need it and
he is so much fun to be around!

Photobucket

He is a fantastic dad! I am so overwhelmed by just how wonderful a father he is to our little Sophie. Having this baby has just made me love him even more.

Photobucket

It has been almost 8 years since I first felt that rush of ewy gooy love for him and I still feel that way today. I love the kid he was then and I am in awe of the man he is today.

Photobucket
Taken a year before we got married. The first Halloween that we dressed up together.

I love you Trevor more than I can ever tell you. I guess I will just have to keep showing you over our lifetime together. Looking forward to spending the rest of our lives together!

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. God is so good to us. He redeems, repairs and restores. PTL! It is a blessing to me to read this.
    I Love you both.
    Ma/Maggi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very true! I am so glad that this is a blessing to you!
    Love you

    ReplyDelete