Monday, October 17, 2011

15 months

So you know those things that before you become a parent you dislike other parents doing. My husband now has one of those...it always bothered him when a parent was asked how old their child was and they responded with a number of months.
But now when he is asked how old Sophie is...yeah he responds in months...because the difference between 12 or 13 months and 15 months is pretty stinkin huge!

Photobucket

I LOVE the toddler stage! They are so hilarious and the playing...the real playing is amazing...the stuff that dreams are made of.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I am astounded by her and feel like such a silly parent for every day being amazed by how smart my daughter is. But really she counts to five!! Well ok fine...I count and she points to her fingers and says "twoo" a lot. BUT heck I call that counting
Its sometimes honestly frustrating to love her so much because I know she will not really understand just how much I love her no matter how many times I tell her!

Photobucket
So intense!
Photobucket
She was so distracted by the flowers that I had the hardest time getting her to look at me!
Here she is reunited with Snow White! I decided that after 12 months I would start only photographing them together every three months....so here yeah here they are.

Photobucket
She didn't like the water?
Photobucket

Photobucket

Watching her become a little person and not a baby gives me pangs knowing that she will never ever be that tiny helpless sweet bundle again but that only lasts for a second because then she makes me laugh by hulking out. Oh what new wonders will tomorrow bring! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment