Saturday, September 10, 2011

Speachless

How do I feel about my husband and the last five year of marriage.
I don't think I can even begin to explain. I know I can't because I just typed and erased this post several times.
All I know is that I love him. Like you know. a. lot.

He is my world and is woven together with me in an inseparable way. And watching him be a dad....*sigh*....wow

Photobucket

I mean really...he acknowledges when he is wrong AND sincerely apologizes!

Photobucket

He goes to work every day to provide for his family. AND provides well...

Photobucket
This was right after we got married. We look SO young!

He tells me I am beautiful...AND I believe him :-)

Photobucket


He likes to dress up in costumes just like me!!!!! AND he looks awesome doing it!

Photobucket
Be jealous...you know you are.

There is just no other way to say it. He really is the man of my dreams....go ahead and laugh I don't care!

Photobucket

Happy Anniversary to my very best friend. Thank you so much for being the amazing husband that you are and thank you for making my life full and wonderful!.
Love,
Your wife!

3 comments:

  1. So Beautiful Katie...You two are truly Blessed...We love you both! ♥ Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on 5 years strong! Love the ren faire photo, too cool!

    And thank you for the advice you left me in regards to schedule. Going to try to slowly switch it up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Also, you're blog has not been updated in a month, best get on that ^_^

    ReplyDelete