Tuesday, July 5, 2011

D-Date!

One year ago today was Sophie's due date! I was not a happy camper as the blog entry below is evidence of...
-----
I am 40 weeks pregnant!
Dun - Du - Da!

So here we are. Logically I know that July, 5th is not a magical day. That it is a ballpark figure somewhere in the realm of the time when I could possibly deliver my child.
I know this....I told myself this at the very beginning. And yet.......
The hormones its the hormones....I feel a bit as if I am having what I would describe as an out of body experience. I feel a certain way but I can see from my rational logical mind that it doesn't make any sense and yet I am not able to stop the feeling or the reaction sometimes. Ahhhhhgggg.

We went here yesterday to walk around my ankles swelled up beautifully! I had somehow managed to never visit this place amazingly enough. It was very enjoyable as we both like old stuff and history! Distraction has never been so necessary!
------

The pictures below were taken a few day's before Sophie was born. Trevor said he wanted to make my belly look like a bowling ball.
Photobucket
When that didn't work out really well he moved on to other things and before you know it I ended up like this.
Photobucket
He said later that he was just going to keep going until I stopped him....and I am not really sure why I did not stop him before it got so far. Pregnancy brain is messed up!

No comments:

Post a Comment