Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Spring, Spring, Spring!

For your listening pleasure because you cant really view it since the quality is horrible!



We don't get much of a spring down here in the south so what little we do get we have to throughly enjoy!
So that means smelling the flowers...

Photobucket

Eating mulch...

Photobucket

Gazing at beautiful blue sky's...

Photobucket

Drinking from water fountains...

Photobucket

Oh and now that little pickle LOVES it...spring is the time to swing, swing, swing!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Go out there and enjoy whatever spring you can get!!

Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. WONDERFUL swing shots! You're putting the new camera to good use ^_^

    Also, yay for the shirt!!! I may have to rebuy the shirt as I bought the 0-3m size and she didn't get to wear it for very long =( I now have it displayed in her nursery though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so very much!!!!! I am extremely flattered!
    I sooo love that shirt! It was the first thing I bought for baby...I bought 3-6m and was so impatient to use it! Good idea about displaying in the nursery!

    ReplyDelete