Thursday, November 11, 2010

Home at last!

So uhh yeah we are buying a HOUSE!
I have not posted much about it because well there was not much to say for a while and now when there is much to say its stressful and I usually like to try and ignore stressful things as much as possible.
We close on Nov 30th (hopefully!) its pretty small and needs a lot of work.
I am however despite the stress extremely excited! We have been living in apartments now for a little over five years and its really starting to get old.
Things I am looking forward to:

A backyard!!!!!
A real mailbox.
Storage space.
Not hearing music from upstairs at midnight.
Walls that are some color other than WHITE!
A kitchen that is not a closet.
Having enough space to have people over.
Finally having a home not just a house!

Here is what you all really want to see pictures!
Photobucket

Front door:
Photobucket

Dining room:
Photobucket

View of living room from the dining room:
Photobucket

Kitchen:
Photobucket

Sun room:
Photobucket

Bathroom:
Photobucket

Bedrooms:
Photobucket    Photobucket

Backyard! Its huge:
Photobucket
Photobucket




We have some pretty hefty remodel plans that we are trying to accomplish before we move in Dec. Plus of course we have to pack and then there is Thanksgiving and then Christmas! So the next month should be.......intense.
Its a good thing I am an intense person :-) 

3 comments:

  1. White AND brown fences? How bourgeois! (Yes I had to look it up)

    -Brian

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! You close 4 days after we do! Stressful times ahead eh? So worth it though, babies come with too much stuff! Everything on your list is also reasons I am happy to be moving! Be sure to post photos as you decorate, I too am a fan of non white walls!

    And that's a gorgeous backyard. Dunno if you like to garden (I wish I could, but I kill plants) but that might be a fun endeavor once spring arrives.

    Congrats again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Brian- I know fancy right! We are a regular proletariat exploiting couple now (also had to look up)!
    @Nicky- Thanks so much! I cant believe we close at almost the same time. At least its keeping me busy which I actually like! I know..they are so tiny but have so much stuff! I am looking forward to posting updates on our progress! I will be making an attempt to garden! I am sure I will kill many plants since so far thats all I seem to be able to do!

    ReplyDelete