Monday, October 11, 2010

Dedicated..

It was wonderful.....
The weather was beautiful the park was pretty we were all dressed up and as usual I was overwhelmed by the awesome, amazing complete wonderfulness of my family. Our cup truly overflows and it makes my heart swell with joy!
We got there 45 min early because Trevor was afraid we were going to need to kick someone out of the pavilion that we had reserved. All was well and no one had trespassed on our reservation.
Little pickle was sleeping in her car seat....a rarity!

Photobucket


She managed to stay asleep for about 30 min and then...

Photobucket


She was up!
I only go a few pictures at the beginning before everyone started to arrive and then I was bustling about and so full of nervous (but good) energy that all thoughts of taking pictures and cameras and the like flew out of my head.

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

We have dedicated her back into the hands of God.
Thank you so much to all who were there I can not explain how overwhelmingly grateful I am for the role each of you play in my life in Trevor's life and most importantly in my little Sophie's life.
She has no idea yet but she is probably the most loved baby in all the world, she has more love and support than I every could have hoped for or wished for!
We love you all!!

No comments:

Post a Comment