Thursday, August 19, 2010

My Family...

When Trevor and I first got married I was so excited that I had my own family. I loved building a life with my husband and making our own family traditions and being our own little family.
But now....oh my now! We have a real live true family....we have a daughter....it is still amazing to me! It is still unbelievable to be able to say....I have a daughter! We have our own little three person family and how I am loving it!

Photobucket

I still have not had a chance to really put these through Photoshop like I would like to but that is life with a 6 week old!

Photobucket
This one is my favorite :-)


Photobucket

Photobucket
Daddy and Sophie don't they look good together!

By the time we were trying to take pictures with Sophie and me she was not in a very good mood!

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket
Don't you like my "star is born" face. Trevor has his I am done with taking pictures look and Sophie has her I am tired face down in the paci look!

Photobucket

Photobucket


I love my family!

No comments:

Post a Comment