Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Smiles are sweet!

Ohh the joy of a baby smile. I know that she is not smiling on purpose but I enjoy their sweetness anyway! She is trying so hard to focus on things....so hard she sometimes goes cross eyed! It makes mom and dad laugh!

Photobucket
This picture was so fuzzy but I saved it because its the best one I have of her smile!

Photobucket
The sly sideways smile!

Photobucket
And my new favorite!

After a rough start she seems to have "warmed" to bath time. I think she is shaping up to be a bath time lover!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

After bath time mom and dad like to play with her abundance of hair!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

And here are some more just because I think they are great!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Sorry everyone else she is the cutest baby ever :-)

3 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh!!! She is so chunky!!! :) I love it!! By the way she has a hard core cow-lick smack dab in the middle of her head!! SO PRECIOUS!!! I bet she's gonna love that when she gets older... :)

    Love ya!!
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know she gets more chubby every day right before my eyes! That was one of the first things that I said was that she is going to hate that someday! Maybe she will grow out of it!
    Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. cutest bath pics EVERRRR!!! we have that pea boppy cover too :)

    ReplyDelete